Babette Rothschild, MSW, LCSW, is the author of five books, all published by WW Norton:
– The Body Remembers–The Psychophysiology of Trauma and Trauma Treatment (2000) (bestseller)
– The Body Remembers CASEBOOK–Unifying Methods and Models in the Treatment of Trauma and PTSD (2003)
– Help for the Helper–The Psychophysiology of Compassion Fatigue and Vicarious Trauma (2006)
– 8 Keys to Safe Trauma Recovery (2010) (bestseller)
– Trauma Essentials: The Go-To Guide. (2011)
She has been a psychotherapist and body psychotherapist since 1976 and a teacher and trainer since 1992. After living and working for 9 years in Copenhagen, Denmark, she returned to her native Los Angeles. There she is writing her next books while she continues to lecture, train, and supervise psychotherapists, body psychotherapists, and psychologists worldwide. See: SomaticTraumaTherapy.com.
December 2011. See: Printable PDF transcript.